Desk sale Executive Apprentice D 2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD
Our aim is to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout our organisation. Making sure all our customer needs are met to the highest of standards. Achieving sales targets in all agreed areas Sell ingthe full range of BT’s products and services.
Closing date: 02 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Jun 2023
01 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Achieve sales targets in all agreed areas
- Sell the full range of BT’s products and services, keeping informed on any changes to the BT portfolio and pricing
- Build strong customer relationships, engaging the client at Key Decision Maker level in business debates to identify and qualify & close solution opportunities
- Account manage your customer base, keeping up to date with market and business trends including competitor activities, understanding developments for the client and identifying new and emerging business opportunities
- Populate CRM tools as appropriate
- Ensure a positive customer experience is achieved with every customer interaction, and manage customer expectations in terms of delivery, installation and billing
- Be familiar with the ordering processes to ensure customer orders are dealt with efficiently and right the first time with no order discrepancy failures
- Constructively work as part of one sales team, sharing ideas, knowledge and resources to help build a first class sales force
- Utilise BTLB resources and the BT brand to achieve results for the business and for the customer
- To contribute positively to your own personal development through participation in coaching, training, and job shadowing
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer Service Specialist Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional skills in maths & English if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full sales administrative role.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
D 2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD
100 HAGLEY ROAD
TRANSWORLD PUBLICATIONS SERVICES LIMITED
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.