Customer Service and Administrator Apprentice PREMIER HEALTHCARE HYGIENE LTD
Premier Healthcare and Hygiene Ltd is a leading provider of wholesale medical supplies to GP’s, hospitals, public authorities, care providers, physiotherapy and podiatry practices. The company work closely with leading brands to bring their customers the best quality medical equipment and disposables, available at great prices.
Closing date: 21 Apr 2023
Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 4.30pm and Friday 8.00am - 4.00pm - 37.5 hours per week.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
24 Apr 2023
31 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service and Administration Apprentice at a leading provider of medical supplies, based in Gateshead. Premier Healthcare and Hygiene Ltd are looking for an enthusiastic individual, who is willing to learn, to join their friendly and professional team. The employer will fully support the successful candidate through their apprenticeship and offers great progression opportunities.
Main duties include:
- Providing customer service support through various channels (Website, email, telephone, and face to face)
- Overseeing and processing of customer orders through various channels (Website, email, telephone, and face to face)
- Liaising with other departments when required, to facilitate smooth operation of customer service and sales support
- Dealing with customer account queries
- Updating and maintaining customer databases
- Processing sales invoices and purchase orders
- Providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Use of Microsoft Office to include Excel and Word
- General administrative duties, such as filing, photocopying, and scanning
These duties are not exhaustive and other duties may be required.
Applicants should have good IT skills and be able to use a range of Microsoft packages including Excel and Word.
Probationary period applies.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Training to be provided
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- The apprenticeship will take a minimum of 12 months to complete
- Functional Skills (if applicable)
Apprenticeship standard Customer service practitioner / Business Administration L3.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The successful applicant would have good long-term prospects with the opportunity to progress after the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Minimum A-C/4-9) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
PREMIER HEALTHCARE HYGIENE LTD
9 Halifax Court
ACCESS TRAINING LIMITED
0191 490 4646
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.