Apprentice Recruitment Consultant Konnect Recruit
Konnect Recruit have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join their friendly and supportive office! Earn £250 per week in this exciting role, while also striving towards a qualification with opportunity to progress to a full time role! You will be attracting candidates and matching them to temporary or permanent job positions with client companies.
Closing date: 05 Jun 2023
Monday - Friday, 08:00 - 17:30
Total hours per week: 42.5
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
09 Jun 2023
30 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Managing the candidate process from initial enquiry through to placement.
- Meeting with various clients in order to become a recruitment partner of choice.
- Maintaining a strong candidate pipeline for proactive recruitment needs.
- Ensuring your clients recruitment needs are being facilitated in the best possible ways.
- Keeping up to date with current market trends within the construction industry.
- Learning and developing your understanding of a specific market
- Advertising all current and future job vacancies.
- Contacting Clients by phone to gain new vacancies and build long term relationships.
- Attend face to face meetings with Candidates and Clients.
- Calling candidates to qualify them for vacancies and build the candidate database.
- Finding and contacting new business' and contacts to build the client base.
- Hitting agreed KPI targets.
- Writing and placing job advertisements to attract candidates on various job boards.
- Qualifying candidates for job vacancies.
- Arranging interviews and collecting feedback.
- Negotiating job offers and consulting Candidates and Clients about the current job market.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Inhouse training to be provided by the employer.
- Recruitment Consultant Level 3 qualification.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Opportunity to progress to a full time role with the employer.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
About the employer
Suite 3 Warwick House,
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.