Childcare Level 2 Apprenticeship MINIK KARDES DAY NURSERY
Minik Kardes Children's nursery are looking for 2 Level 2 childcare apprentices to join their dedicated team. The role will include working as a key person under the direction of the room leader or deputy manager, providing care for children 3 mths to 5 yrs of age. This is an Ideal role for anyone who has a passion for working with children.
Closing date: 01 Feb 2024
From the 1st April 2023 the National Minimum Wage for apprentices will increase to £5.28 per hour. This will increase the yearly wage to £10433.28.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 38
Possible start date
15 Feb 2024
31 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
- To teach children, offering an appropriate level of support and stimulating play experiences
- To ensure that children are kept safe and that you understand when to follow child protection procedures
- To actively participate at team meetings, supervision meetings and appraisal meetings
- To attend training courses as required and to take responsibility for personal development
The training you will be getting
- Early Years Practitoner Level 2
- Internal Training will be provided at the location. Training is ongoing throughout the apprenticeship
- Functional Skills (if applicable)
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
MINIK KARDES DAY NURSERY
CELLAR TAPES UK LTD
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.