Childcare Level 2 Apprenticeship MINIK KARDES DAY NURSERY
Minik Kardes Children's nursery are looking for 2 Level 2 childcare apprentices to join their dedicated team. The role will include working as a key person under the direction of the room leader or deputy manager, providing care for children 3 mths to 5 yrs of age. This is an Ideal role for anyone who has a passion for working with children.
Closing date: 31 Jul 2023
From the 1st April 2023 the National Minimum Wage for apprentices will increase to £5.28 per hour. This will increase the yearly wage to £10433.28.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Shift Work Monday to Friday 08.00am to 16.00pm 08.00am to 18.00pm 08.30am to 16.30pm 09.30am to 17.30pm 10.00am to 18.00pm
Total hours per week: 38
Possible start date
14 Aug 2023
31 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To teach children, offering an appropriate level of support and stimulating play experiences
- To ensure that children are kept safe and that you understand when to follow child protection procedures
- To actively participate at team meetings, supervision meetings and appraisal meetings
- To attend training courses as required and to take responsibility for personal development
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Early Years Practitoner Level 2
- Internal Training will be provided at the location. Training is ongoing throughout the apprenticeship
- Functional Skills (if applicable)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
MINIK KARDES DAY NURSERY
53-55 BALLS POND ROAD
CELLAR TAPES UK LTD
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.