Human Resources Apprenticeship THE ROMERO CATHOLIC ACADEMY
Romero Catholic Academy is recruiting for a Human Resources Apprenticeship. The role will encompass solid learning objectives to ensure an excellent and thorough learning experience for HR, Payroll, and Internal Communications throughout the employee lifecycle to complement the post holder’s external qualification.
Closing date: 07 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
21 Feb 2023
2 days ago
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Producing regular data in line with HR KPIs
- Analysis of data to identify trends and work with HRBP to identify solutions System and data integrity
- Understand and develop HR system
- Updating and maintaining employee records
- General administration functions such as producing letters, preparing for new starters, development activities, DBS checks, IR35 administration and other activities throughout the HR calendar
- Assisting with Recruitment with administration and organisation activities
- Liaising with Health and Safety team to organise inductions for new starters
- Assisting Pay and Benefits team with activities as and when required
- Learning objectives to be written to encompass all areas of the employee lifecycle
- Review and reflect on external learning to ensure that work activities are aligned to and support the development
- Attend HR related workshops to understand concepts and practices to enable basic advice to staff and line managers as required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Training for this qualification will be provided by ourselves at SCCU Group, an Ofsted good training provider. Our tuition is all delivered in the workplace and bespoke to your particular role.
- HR Support Level 3 Standard, 18 months practical with an additional 3 months End Point Assessment period.
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if required).
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- MAC looking to grow, and permanent roles could be considered on completion
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
THE ROMERO CATHOLIC ACADEMY
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.