Operations Associate Apprentice BENCHMARK CAPITAL LIMITED
You will learn to work within a team to complete multiple processes across the retail Investment Platform from managing queries, updating personal details ensuring information is correct and up to date, proactively manage communications with custodians and advisor firms and corporate actions.
Closing date: 04 Apr 2023
Monday to Friday, typically 9am - 5pm but we offer flexible working, with 1-hour for lunch.
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
02 May 2023
25 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
You'll be based at our Broadlands Business Campus near Horsham in West Sussex. It has high standards and international reputation, without being in the city: a big, countryside campus means life will feel a little different. We support our offices by using cutting edge software and hardware and our spacious campus facilities mean there's a great working environment for the team. With an on-site restaurant, coffee shop and gym, our campus has much to offer. And commuters can relax on our dedicated regular shuttle bus to and from Horsham’s main line train station.
We know that helping you balance personal and professional commitments is a big part of that, so we're open to flexible working. Many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.
What you'll do:
- Gain and maintain a good understanding of Platforms within the Financial Services market
- Learn to follow procedures and instructions in order to ensure excellent client outcomes
- Source answers and think logically to find solutions for our clients
- Cross-trained for multiple functions/Administration processes to support multiple areas of the business
- Contribute and feedback in team meetings
- Eventually able to pick up exceptions and make corrections where applicable to ensure timely and accurate completion of activity
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
As well as on the job training, you will complete a Financial Services Administrator Level 3 apprenticeship standard. This will include working towards CF1 or R01 via the CII.
This will include:
- Financial Services Administrator Level 3 apprenticeship standard
- CII CF1 or R01 - Financial Services Regulations & Ethics
- Develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours of successful Financial Services Administrators
- Free CII membership for non-members through the CII Aspire Apprenticeship Programme
- Includes the CII CF1 or R01 study book and exam entry
- Fortnightly workshops for CII exams from our CII approved trainer
- All workshops recorded and available on-demand
- Interactive chat, forums and class notebooks for real time support and assistance from experienced financial services professionals
- Exam tips, tricks, and strategies
- Additional resources through RM Advance
- Regular tutorials and assessments from an experienced financial services professional
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Further opportunities to progress internally and complete further professional qualifications.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
About the employer
BENCHMARK CAPITAL LIMITED
Broadlands Business Campus, Langhurstwood Road
SKILLS EDGE TRAINING LTD
Financial services administrator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.