Customer Service Apprentice THE WATER HYDRAULICS CO LTD
The role will be administration focused. You will be the first point of contact for all telephone enquiries and will learn essential customer service and general administration skills in an office environment. There is potential to progress to the advanced apprenticeship and potential future job opportunities for the successful candidate. Duties include assisting members of staff when required, using Microsoft Office packages e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and maintaining records & filing systems.
Closing date: 24 Sep 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
30 Sep 2023
26 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Communication with customers & suppliers
- Deal with customer & supplier telephone enquiries
- Maintain records & filing systems
- Use Microsoft Office packages e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- General administration duties
- Assisting members of staff when required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- One to one Tutor Assessor support in the workplace
- Attending weekly classes covering Health and Safety and Equality and Diversity and working towards completing the EPA
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity of full time employment upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
THE WATER HYDRAULICS CO LTD
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.