Grey Matter Learning are themselves a training organisation, so their Apprentice will get all the mentoring and support needed to achieve their apprenticeship. The role is supporting customer with their training enquires using a ticketing system to process and respond. Tickets may be generated by email, incoming phone calls or web based chats.
Closing date: 07 Mar 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
13 Mar 2023
24 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Dealing with Customer queries - these could be generated by email, incoming phone calls or web based chats
- Working using a ticketed based system
- Responding to customers with information
- Liaising with colleagues to gather the correct information
- Escalating queries when required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The Apprentice will work towards the Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard
- This will be one day a month in-person, group training at WBTC and a monthly 1-1 with their Training Consultant. maths and English Functional Skills will be delivered if needed, either in person or remotely
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- On-going training and development are very much encouraged
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade 3/D) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
WEST BERKSHIRE TRAINING CONSORTIUM
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.