Peter Duffy Limited is a regional civil engineering and utilities services company operating throughout Yorkshire and Humberside. A key administrative support function is required to support to Peter Duffy Ltd as a business. Supporting the Training & HR team in administrative capacity to ensure the continuation of training is upheld. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to earn a salary and gain a level 3 qualification.
Closing date: 28 Feb 2023
£10,004.80 to £19,760.00
pay will be reviewed after probation and on an annaul performance review
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Mar 2023
7 days ago
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Reception Duties which include but are not limited to:
• Answering the phone
• Taking appropriate messages and transferring calls internally when
• Monitoring company emails and ensuring these are passed to the
• Handling incoming and outgoing post, ensuring post is delivered to
correct members of staff and outgoing post is sent appropriately.
• Responsibility for ensuring the franking machine is managed and kept in
• Requirement to make online bookings; hotels, office supplies, Amazon and ad hoc ordering if required.
Assisting visitors in the building:
• Ensuring Visitors are signed in correctly and directed to either the
appropriate staff member of area of the business.
• Providing hospitality during meetings as and when required.
Assisting Training and HR functions, including but not limited to:
• General training administration,
• Booking training providers
• Uploading documents to compliance agencies ( CSCS/CITB)
• Ensuring training records are kept up to date and accurate
- Support Booking the relevant meeting rooms and arranging
refreshments when applicable
- Support with Occupational Health administration.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will work towards business admin level 3 in the first 15 months with a view to identifying further education of interest of learning about the business, the base will be Connaught House , Park View Wakefield with training on-the-job.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
As office administrator working closely with Training & HR Manager once the apprenticship is complete dependant on the apprentices intertest there could be progression to office manage or further HR qualifications
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
C.M.S. VOCATIONAL TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.