Apprentice Accounts Administrator SHELLEN SECURITY LIMITED
We are currently seeking an apprentice to support the Finance department with keeping all financial documents up to date for internal and external reports. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to earn a salary and gain a recognised level 2 qualification with excellent career prospects.
Closing date: 23 Mar 2023
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
06 Apr 2023
2 days ago
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Matching invoices to Po
- Invoice approval
- Entering on to sage
- Reconciling statements
- Opening new supplier account
- Supplier reviews
- Handling PCN notices
- Capturing sales invoices
- Assisting with adhoc task from Finance Manager
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Accounts/Finance Assistant Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting
- Level 1 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- Institute of Apprenticeship Certificate
- Training one day a week at Orpington campus
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Structured interview (supported by a portfolio of evidence summary)
- In-tray test
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential to progress onto level 3 apprenticeship
- To be discussed at the end of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
LONDON SOUTH EAST COLLEGES
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.