We are currently recruiting for a HR Apprentice to join our team. The ideal candidate will be a confident and ambitious individual who is looking to develop their basic HR grounding and ready for an exciting challenge to develop new skills in growing. Your work will involve HR administrative duties such as employment contracts, changes of terms and conditions, and any other HR related letters as and when required.
Closing date: 17 Feb 2023
will between £15,000 - £16,000
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
27 Feb 2023
24 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Support with HR administrative duties such as employment contracts, changes of terms and conditions, and any other HR related letters as and when required.
- Support with the processing of new starters, issuing their log in details and ensuring the system is up to date with all staff records and information.
- Inputting and updating documents and data on our HR portal.
- Support with uniform administration. Processing uniform and name badge orders for site staff.
- Support with department audits, such as conducting audits on staff files to ensure the relevant contractual documents such as employment contracts and job descriptions are signed and saved on file, and all mandatory training courses have been completed.
- Support with training administration, processing new enrolments for staff and updating training certificate logs.
- To assist the Client Account Manager’s and PMR team with any ad-hoc recruitment tasks such as shortlisting and formatting CV’s.
- Support the Client Account Manager’s by attending meetings as an HR representative and note taker in meetings such as appraisals, probation reviews and onsite 1-2-1’s.
- Support and accompany Client Account Manager’s on site visits and conducting regular ‘Welfare Meetings’ to see how our onsite staff are.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will recieve a level 3 HR support qualification ( equivalent to an A level)
- You will complete training once a week
- Your course will commence in May and this will online teaching and coaching.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Could progress into a HR Assistant
- Couold progress into a client account manager
- Could progress into a recrutiment consultant
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4-9) Essential
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade 4-9) Essential
About the employer
BPP PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.