General assistance to the team, project a positive & friendly image to customers & visitors, either in person, email or via telephone. Duties may be varied under the direction of the manager but will include processing and distributing mail scanning and attaching to the system, cover all reception positions and management of appointment system.
Closing date: 13 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
06 Mar 2023
24 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The duties and responsibilities to be undertaken by members of the receptionist/administration team may include any or all of the items in the following list.
Duties may be varied from time to time under the direction of the manager, dependent on current and evolving workloads and staffing levels.
- Processing and distributing incoming (and outgoing) mail, to include opening of post and scanning and attaching to the system
- Provide administrative support to members of the team for specific office tasks, all individually allocated and ensuring appropriate records are kept up to date
- Assist in reception duties where applicable
- Receiving customers and consulting with members of the team
- Be able to cover all reception positions as necessary
- Management of appointment system
- Book appointments
- Monitor effectiveness of the internal system and report any problems or variations to the supervisor
The wage will be reviewed on a regular basis, dependent on the progression of the learner.
This is not a comprehensive definition of the post. Postholders will be expected to undertake any work that comes within the remit of the post’s purpose. The job description will be kept under review and may be changed according to Practice requirements. Discussions on any major changes will be held with the postholder.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
You will also develop the skills, knowledge and behaviours required to work within an office environment.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Great prospects for the right candidate for a permanent role.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent IT (Grade C/4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
C.M.S. VOCATIONAL TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.