Looking for an exciting new career opportunity? If you would like to be part of a team that works well together, we would like to hear from you. The HR Support Apprenticeship will be completed over a 15month period where you learn about HR Support from the ground up.
Closing date: 24 Feb 2023
£9,379.50 to £18,525.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
27 Feb 2023
4 days ago
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
· Dealing with the HR letters related to disciplinary and grievance (using our templates)
· Type up hearings from audio records of meetings / disciplinary hearings
· Sending out terms and conditions and other documents, getting them signed via DocuSign
· Dealing with the recruitment of staff from overseas in relation to your organisation being a Sponsor through the Government Office. Using our current documentation and systems:
- Organising online interviews using Zoom or Teams
- ID checking
- Checking of qualifications and members of professional bodies
- Reference collecting
- Sending out contracts of employment
- Induction paperwork etc.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- HR Support Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional skills in maths & English if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full HR Support Role.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
ISABELLA HOME LTD
TRANSWORLD PUBLICATIONS SERVICES LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.