Working in a busy pharmaceuticals warehouse where you will communicate with customers about their orders. You will be required to act as a liaison, provide information and resolve customer queries in a timely manner. Career progression available on completion of the apprenticeship.
Closing date: 16 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
06 Mar 2023
19 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Priorities and process customer orders and requests
- Maintain thorough and accurate customer service records
- Keep confidential records and financial information private and secure
- Learn how to use database systems and technology to deliver great customer care
- Communicate with customers about their orders including any delays or changes in delivery
- You will be required to act as a liason, provide in formation and resolve customer querys in a timely manner
- The role will aslo include general office administration and any other duties as required by the business
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- One day a week fortnightly
- Riverside College
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Customer Services assistant role with competitve pay.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.