We are looking for apprentices to join our sales branches and learn to help and advise customers in the purchase of appliances. The ideal candidate will be able to communicate well with customers, with a polite and caring nature. You will also act as an escalation point for the branch sales teams and provide in-depth and current product knowledge.
Closing date: 28 Feb 2023
£6.50/hour minimum, with sales commission structure
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Mar 2023
18 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Act as an escalation point for the branch sales teams
- In-depth and up to date product knowledge
- Oversee stocks levels in branch
- Deliver full sales cycle customer service
- Manage orders and delivery options
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Team Leader/Supervisor Level 3 (A-Level) Apprenticeship
- Training will be in branch, with occasional visits to the Head Office warehouse in Benfleet, Essex
- No day release necessary
Once the apprenticeship is complete further training will be offered to continue your development and enhance your value to the company as well as improving your own employment value, including potential to promote to Assistant and then Branch Management levels.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Training to become an Assistant Branch Manager and then in turn looking to step up to run one of our branches
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Team leader or supervisor
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.