The candidate will have the responsibility of preparing product pick lists, product location, product packaging, liaising with couriers for product collect and distribution.
Closing date: 21 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
21 Mar 2023
18 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Prepare picking lists will need to be printed every morning
- Organise picking lists into folders by order of brand and gender
- Items will be collected using a barcode system
- Items will be packaged and labelled into correct categories
- Prepare items for dispatch to hand over to the courier to be checked and scanned
- Items will be organised in correct brands and categories in the stock room
- Communication between our company and couriers will be done in a professional manner
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Full training will be provided on site alongside level 2 Customer Service Apprenticeship
- Level 2 Functional Skills Maths and English (if needed)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential for the right candidate to progress in the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
NORTH WARWICKSHIRE AND SOUTH LEICESTERSHIRE COLLEGE
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.