An exciting opportunity to start and develop a career with ABC Power Solutions Limited - the UK’s leading Gas engine repair and overhaul specialists - combining training to provide a key administrative support role, while working at Head Office in Gorleston, with college day release.
Closing date: 12 Feb 2023
Salary will be reviewed, dependent upon your performance and progress, following an initial period of six months.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
27 Feb 2023
25 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answer the phone
- Collate workers time sheets and verify they are correct
- Raise purchase orders
- Write up quotations
- Create job packs for engineering teams
- Assist with stock control of parts and order as required
- Maintain records and registers for inspections and audits (i.e. lifting equipment, building and electrical inspections)
- Support admin and general manager as required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard:
- Workplace training and learning, together with weekly college attendance - at our Lowestoft Campus - on Wednesdays between 09.30 and 16.00
- Should you not possess suitable concession qualifications, e.g. GCSE in English and mathematics at Grade 4/C or above, you will also be required to attend college to undertake Functional Skills qualifications in English and mathematics
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- It is intended that - providing you successfully complete your apprenticeship - you will become a permanent member of staff
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent any other subject (Grade 3/D) Essential
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 3/D) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3/D) Essential
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4/C) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
EAST COAST COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.