You will be responsible for administrative tasks within the agency as well as delivering excellent customer service, both face to face and on the telephone. You will monitor and update the application database, register applicants, arrange viewings, and liaise with vendors and buyers.
Closing date: 03 Mar 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
06 Mar 2023
17 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
- Assist with the management of the front office dealing with face to face, telephone and email enquiries
- Assist with the management of the application database ensuring regular contact with prospective buyers and tenants
- Registering applicants, matching to buyers
- Arranging viewings with buyers
- Liaising with vendors and buyers regarding offers
- Canvassing to seek new business
- General administration duties
- Update window display
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Your training will be provided by both your Employer and Grey Seal Academy. All training is delivered face to face at the workplace either on site or videoconferencing; this includes x1 training session and x1 coaching session per month.
You will have access to an online portfolio and virtual learning environment to assist your training and assessment during your programme.
Grey Seal Academy will train you towards achieving the Customer Service Specialist Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard and in maths and English Level 2 (if applicable). Your training will include the following areas:
- Develop self
- Business knowledge and understanding
- Customer journey knowledge
- Knowing your customers and their needs
- Customer service culture and environment
- Business focused service delivery
- Providing a positive customer experience
- Working with your customers/customer insights
- Customer service performance
- Service improvement
- Team working
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon completion of the apprenticeship, the employer would like to maintain your employment on a permanent basis.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
THOMAS JACKSON ESTATE AGENTS LTD
GREY SEAL ACADEMY LIMITED
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.