Business and Client Support Apprentice THIRSTY WORK LTD
At Thirsty Work we are passionate about our people, and passionate about providing a high level of service to our customers. We offer a range of benefits to make Thirsty Work a great place to work and we are looking for motivated individuals with excellent communication skills to join the team. You will be answering the phone and responding to emails - from clients, suppliers, colleagues.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
Monday - Friday - 9am - 5pm (30 minutes unpaid lunch break), Working hours will be confirmed at interview.
Total hours per week: 42.50
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
03 Apr 2023
16 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
This new role will be varies and demanding and the main task/responsibilities will include:
- Answering the phone and responding to emails - from clients, suppliers, colleagues
- Relationship building - internally with colleagues, externally with clients and suppliers
- Internal communication with other departments, playing a major role in linking all departments within the company
- Ensuring customer tickets are confirmed correctly on the system
- Credit control - contacting customers regarding outstanding balances and dealing with related queries
- General administration as necessary - filing, updating contact information etc.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Full Business Administrator Standard - Level 3
- On the job training - to support role development
- Off the job training - to support qualification requirements
- Employer to offer dedicated training time to support Off the Job (OJT) training requirements
- Functional Skills support - maths/English - if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
When you join our team you will be given the opportunity to grow to your full potential, whether you are applying for a new career or an existing member of staff hoping to develop your skills into a leadership role.
There are potential employment/progression opportunities available upon successful completion of the Level 3 qualification.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade A*/9 - C/4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
THIRSTY WORK LTD
25 - 26 Apple Lane
FOCUS TRAINING (SW) LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.