Employment Administrator Apprentice WITTON LODGE COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION
As the Employment Administrator Apprentice, you will support the Employability Co-Ordinator and the wider team with a range of employment support activities, as well as day-to-day administration tasks that ultimately support our residents. You will also be working towards a Business Administrator level 3 apprenticeship.
Closing date: 16 Jun 2023
Salary ranges from £10,300 to £12,300 depending on experience.
Monday - Friday (9:00am to 5:00pm) 30 Minute break
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
19 Jun 2023
17 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Your duties will include:
Employment Support: You will be supervised & fully supported to:
- Provide support at Job Clubs, Job Fairs and Community Events registrations
- Register clients, making follow-up appointments, action planning and updating records
- Gather job evidence documentation and arranging celebration events
- Collect good news stories and feeding back to colleagues and the Communications Team
- Act as the point of contact for the Employment Team, responding to clients & informing potential clients of services on offer
- Work with colleagues from across the Association to ensure residents and clients receive an excellent holistic service
- Monitor and update client records and project files, both electronically and hard copy files
- Chase up missing data from forms and digital records and ensure these are complete
- Book clients and keep records for employability sessions and share these with Employment Coaches and the Skills Team.
- Contacting clients to book 1-2-1 appointments, and follow-up non attendees
- When appropriate, close down clients’ files, and ensure that files contain all the necessary information, as per the ‘client file checklist’
- Arrange for any rewards to be sent to clients, after approval by the Employability Co-ordinator
- Assist with bus fare reimbursements, other client expenses and rewards, as approved by the Employability Co-ordinator
- Take notes at team meeting and track actions
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship
- 20% off the job training
- End point assessment
- Functionals skills English and math's if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A full time position may be offered upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
WITTON LODGE COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION
About disability confident
87 WITTON LODGE ROAD
JUNIPER TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.