Employment Administrator Apprentice WITTON LODGE COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION
As the Employment Administrator Apprentice, you will support the Employability Co-Ordinator and the wider team with a range of employment support activities, as well as day-to-day administration tasks that ultimately support our residents. You will also be working towards a Business Administrator level 3 apprenticeship.
Closing date: 24 Feb 2023
Salary ranges from £10,300 to £12,300 depending on experience.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
27 Feb 2023
17 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Your duties will include:
Employment Support: You will be supervised & fully supported to:
- Provide support at Job Clubs, Job Fairs and Community Events registrations
- Register clients, making follow-up appointments, action planning and updating records
- Gather job evidence documentation and arranging celebration events
- Collect good news stories and feeding back to colleagues and the Communications Team
- Act as the point of contact for the Employment Team, responding to clients & informing potential clients of services on offer
- Work with colleagues from across the Association to ensure residents and clients receive an excellent holistic service
- Monitor and update client records and project files, both electronically and hard copy files
- Chase up missing data from forms and digital records and ensure these are complete
- Book clients and keep records for employability sessions and share these with Employment Coaches and the Skills Team.
- Contacting clients to book 1-2-1 appointments, and follow-up non attendees
- When appropriate, close down clients’ files, and ensure that files contain all the necessary information, as per the ‘client file checklist’
- Arrange for any rewards to be sent to clients, after approval by the Employability Co-ordinator
- Assist with bus fare reimbursements, other client expenses and rewards, as approved by the Employability Co-ordinator
- Take notes at team meeting and track actions
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship
- 20% off the job training
- End point assessment
- Functionals skills English and math's if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A full time position may be offered upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
JUNIPER TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.