Quality and Logistics Business Administrator Apprentice GAMIDOR TECHNICAL SERVICES LTD
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing, innovative business. We are looking for a hard-working and reliable apprentice to join us in an entry-level administration role, providing support across the business, with lots of opportunities to progress and develop whilst working towards a L3 Business Admin qualification. Duties will include answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries, coordinating the mail.
Closing date: 10 Feb 2023
Salary could be up to £15,500 depending on age and experience
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
20 Feb 2023
16 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Working with our close-knit office team, initially, our apprentice will complete the Business Administrator Level 3 apprenticeship and learn all about our business.
After completing this, you will be given the opportunity to develop and grow within our business.
The role will include:
- Working in line with our ISO 9001:2015 certification in order to deliver a robust Quality System
- Working closely with Biomedical Engineers and other staff to ensure a high level of service
- Working closely with Customers to ensure internal Quality Systems align with Customer requirements and expectations
- General office admin and use of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Filing and data-management
- Answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries
- Coordinating the mail
- Inputting data onto internal systems with a high level of accuracy
- Assisting all members of the team as and when required
- Dealing with requests for information
What we offer:
- The opportunity to join a reputable Biomedical Service company with over 25 years' experience
- Working with leading Medical Device Manufacturers and Healthcare Providers
- Opportunities to achieve, grow and take on responsibility
- A UK company part of larger, global partnerships with EU and US organisations respectively
- Friendly, positive, growing company with strong ambitions
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
As a Business Administration Apprentice, you will complete the following qualifications:
- Level 3 Business Administrator Standard Apprenticeship.
- Level 2 Functional Skills maths and English if not already achieved
This apprenticeship is delivered in the workplace and 20% of your working time will be dedicated towards training and learning new skills. You will be allocated a tutor who will provide you with personal support and assessment at pre-arranged times.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After completing the Business Administrator Level 3 there will be a permanent position for the right applicant.
There are many benefits within the company and hard work is recognised and rewarded.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
C.M.S. VOCATIONAL TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.