Business Administrator Apprentice (Team Assistant) – REPG (Real Estate Practice Group) Team EVERSHEDS SUTHERLAND (INTERNATIONAL) LLP
Our team assistants are responsible for providing first class client service and undertaking a full range of transactional tasks and activities. You will have the opportunity to enhance your skills, knowledge and expertise. We offer a wide range of training and development opportunities and are committed to a culture of continuous feedback. Duties include booking meeting rooms, catering and equipment as and when requested, conducting land registry searches and supporting those working from home by completing on site office tasks.
Closing date: 10 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
13 Feb 2023
16 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Support those working from home by completing on site office tasks
- File opening and closing
- Scheduling deeds, registering files/deeds for archiving and sending to storage
- Low level photocopying, printing and scanning
- Profile e-documents via firms electronic file management system including uploading to Data Sites and hyperlinking
- Conducting land registry searches
- Book meeting rooms, catering and equipment as and when requested
- Extranet site management to include uploading and downloading documents as requested by the team and third parties
- Use of Docusign which is a document signing platform
- Use of the cash management system for incoming, outgoing and transfer of funds
- Liaising with the administration business team hub
- Organisation of documents within the document management system
- Manage workload efficiently and effectively
- Communicate with stakeholders to ensure expectation and delivery parameters are met
- Continuously seek opportunities to embrace technologies which improve our ways of working and that drive efficiencies in day to day activities
- Demonstrate client service excellence by being responsive to all requests, effectively utilising all communication channels available
- Other ad-hoc support as required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator (an industry recognised Qualification) delivered via monthly tutor led workshops (live, virtual 3 – 5 hour sessions), self-led study (assignments, worksheets, projects) blended learning and development activities, all, within the workplace
- Apprentices without Level 2 English and maths will need to achieve this level prior to completion of their apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
As with any apprenticeship opportunity – if you prove yourself to be a valuable member of the team there is a strong chance of a permanent post within the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
EVERSHEDS SUTHERLAND (INTERNATIONAL) LLP
CT SKILLS LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.