Apprentice Giving Support Administrator PARISH GIVING SCHEME LIMITED
To receive, process and manage regular donations and to provide the required administration support to Church of England givers, parishes and dioceses.
Closing date: 10 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
24 Feb 2023
13 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Receive, record and process PGS gifts from a variety of channels (phone, postal, online). Entering details into the giver management database and issuing confirmation to the giver within an agreed timescale.
- Ensure the Direct Debit instruction is created in accordance with the giver’s request and complies with the Direct Debit guarantee.
- Ensure record keeping requirements for gifts and associated documentation is accurate and kept secure through the use of electronic and manual filing systems. Comply with Data Protection principles and maintain giver confidentially.
- Ensure all changes requested by the giver are accurately implemented within the agreed time frame. Ensure the giver is kept informed and notified in good time with any change that may affect their gift.
- Receiving and responding to both emails and telephone calls from dioceses, parishes and givers daily to provide helpful and relevant information in a trustworthy and respectful manner.
- Provide support with ad-hoc projects, pilots, initiatives and operational improvement tasks.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner with adminstration apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
As the successful apprentice you will undertake an Intermediate Apprenticeship in Customer Service with an embedded administration pathway.
- The Apprenticeship will be delivered by a South Gloucestershire & Stroud College Assessor.
- You will be required to attend Stroud Campus to complete any underpinning knowledge support, however the majority of your assessments towards your qualifications will be undertaken within the workplace environment.
- You will be assigned a supervisor/mentor within the workplace, who will support you to develop your workplace skills, knowledge and experience throughout the duration of your apprenticeship programme.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon successful completion of apprenticeship a potential progression towards a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
SOUTH GLOUCESTERSHIRE AND STROUD COLLEGE
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.