Recruitment Apprenticeship Level 2 - Excellent career progression available MULTISTAFF RECRUITMENT SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Multistaff are offering one apprentice the opportunity to join their ever-growing team as a recruitment resourcer. If you are keen to enter the world of recruitment, feel you're a confident and outgoing person. Who will not shy away from making calls, developing relationships with customers and working towards targets, this role could be for you?
Closing date: 14 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
15 Feb 2023
13 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Using a variety of online tools and technology including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Use of online platforms to source applicants for vacancies
- Telephone screening candidates to establish if they are either suited to a role or looking for opportunities.
- Developing job and personal specifications, preparing job advertisements
- Shortlist candidates on the telephone initially to determine suitability
- Completing competency tests and assisting new starters with registration documentation also arranging induction and training
- Interviewing candidates
- Liaising with different departments including payroll to ensure payroll accuracy
- Maintaining customer focussed attitude on duties and responsibilities to ensure the needs of clients are identified and met
- Answering incoming calls and inputting information onto company database
- Booking in candidates for interviews at different companies
- Working towards KPI's
- Building a good working relationship with colleagues
- Supporting the business, where required
- Future potential of sales calls to be made (training given)
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
- End Point Assessment
- Maths and English Functional Skills if required which will be delivered via online training sessions for 1 hour per week
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression onto a Level 3 Recruitment Consultant Apprenticeship or a full-time position may be offered upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
JUNIPER TRAINING LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.