A great opportunity for those who have some experience working within administration and want to secure a qualification; or those who are inexperienced but wish to start their career in property & sales. We are currently seeking an innovative and personable individual who is committed to furthering their career within an office-based position.
Closing date: 15 Feb 2023
£6.00 per hour
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
15 Mar 2023
12 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Full training will be given and you will be responsible for the following;
- Welcoming all customers and providing adequate advice to their queries.
- Answering incoming calls and redirecting calls to the relevant department.
- Sending emails.
- Updating in house CRM database with customers details.
- Co-ordinating schedules and meetings.
- AD HOC: General administrative duties such as completing files and documents in full under direction of management.
- Liaising with Clients.
- Photocopying and Filing.
- All other general administrative duties.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
L3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard delivered within the workplace.
Includes Diploma in Business Administration Skills delivered through online workshops once a fortnight 09.30-12.30.
Functional skills in Maths and English up to Level 2 (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Clear opportunity for progression into a full-time position within the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Carters Estate Agents
NORTH WARWICKSHIRE AND SOUTH LEICESTERSHIRE COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.