We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive apprentice to join the existing Implementations team, to provide technical consultancy for new clients from the initial point of sale to the implementation phase. The successful candidate will provide technical support to their system before handover to the main support team.
Closing date: 19 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
27 Feb 2023
19 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
• Determine whether client environments are suitable for the deployment of our products and bespoke elements
• Plan and carry out software installations on client’s networks including the server and client computers.
• Provide technical consultancy both internally and externally to ensure that requirements are being met with the initial installation.
• Collaborate with the Project Managers, providing insight into the technical side of software implementation
• Maintain a line of communication to the client, keeping them up to date with ongoing work
• Hand over completed implementations to the support team
• Assist the main support team with technical support cases when required.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
IT Solutions Technician (Software) Level 3 apprenticeship programme.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possibility of permanent employment following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4/A*-C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
IT solutions technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.