As a member of the Client Support team, you will be the point of contact for new clients. Your responsibility will be to enhance My Pension Expert’s reputation, through the prompt delivery of quality customer service, increasing effectiveness and ease of doing business with us.
Closing date: 09 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
13 Feb 2023
11 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Ensure that new applications are processed in an effective and professional manner and in accordance with current FCA legislation and My Pension Expert’s expectations
- To provide and maintain excellent levels of customer service, providing a prompt and efficient response to enquiries
- Take ownership and responsibility when handling customer enquiries via inbound or outbound calls and other communication mediums, investigating and responding to queries and calls proactively and efficiently
- Working closely with other departments to ensure clients pass through the transfer process with fluidity
- Keeping in regular contact with external pension providers to ensure transfers are completed within the recommended timescales
- Regularly updating clients with regards to their pension transfer
- Contacting clients to retrieve any required information and to answer any queries they may have
- Maintaining up-to-date client records on the business database
- Dealing with confidential information
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English and maths, if needed
- One day per week at Doncaster College
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Career progression within My Pension Expert (as part of MPE Academy)
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
DN COLLEGES GROUP
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.