Customer Services Representative Apprentice ALL PET SOLUTIONS LTD
Providing day to day customer service support which includes managing emails, calls and live chats. Online Pet and Aquatics retailer based in Uxbridge. Trading for over 16 years.
Closing date: 09 Feb 2023
£4.81 per hour. £10,004.80 per year based on 40 hour working week.
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
14 Feb 2023
11 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The successful candidate will be expected to work as part of the Sales / Customer Service Team. Day to day duties will include:
- Facilitate a very busy customer service telephone line
- Dealing with high quantity online customer service email messages using our CRM system SalesForce
- Arranging returns, processing refunds and product replacements
- Minimising complaints and assisting with product issues, working to ensure our Feefo feedbacks stays positive
- Updating in-house ordering system where necessary
- Liaise regularly with courier companies and tracking courier PODs
- General administrative duties
We are looking to recruit a candidate who has Customer Service experience or the following skills, experiences and attributes:
- Must have excellent customer service and administration skills
- The ideal candidate will have experience of dealing with orders from an e-commerce web site, in particular eBay or Amazon
- Excellent grammar and telephone manner
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Organisational skills and punctuality
- Experience using Sage Pay or online payment processing
- Excellent computer skills are required, especially Microsoft Office
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Customer Service Specialist Level 3.
All training and learning will be delivered on site.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Yes, this could lead to a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
SKILLS TRAINING UK LIMITED
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.