Support Desk/Helpdesk Apprentice FRAMA UK LTD
The role of the Support Desk Apprentice will involve supporting our internal and external customers to resolve any technical issues. You will be trained on a range of products both software and hardware from within the Frama UK product range.
Closing date: 04 Jun 2023
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
12 Jun 2023
10 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
We are seeking to appoint an apprentice to work in our expanding support desk team. The duties expected to be carried out in this position are:
- Take inbound calls from our customers who may be experiencing technical issues
- Log details of the call
- Issue a ticket number and escalate if needed internally
- Use of all MS office systems. Word, Excel, Office, Power Point etc.
- Recording data as required
- Reports etc.
- Training on and use of our own technology products
- Telephone procedures, systems and message procedures
- The use of the Frama CRM system
- Speaking with internal and external customers
- Product training and procedure training will be given
- GDPR training and use in our business of data
- Escalation procedures for technical issues
- Correct manual handling techniques
As experience grows the objective will be to assist customers technically to resolve the reported issues.
Please ask for more details at interview about how our teams work with customers and each other.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Information Communications Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We are looking to provide sufficient training to allow the apprentice to join our support team in a full time position at the end of the training period.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent ICT (Grade Grade 4/C or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4/C or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.