Apprenticeship Recruitment Resourcer RAMSY HEALTH CARE LTD
As a Recruitment Resourcer you will support Recruitment Consultants with your primary responsibility being sourcing and maintaining a pipeline of suitable candidates, communicating with candidates throughout the registration.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
Between £12,000 to £18,000
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
03 Apr 2023
05 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Calling candidates to qualify them for suitability to roles the consultants are working on
- Developing strong relationships with candidates to build trust and loyalty
- Communicating with candidates throughout the registration and recruitment process
- Liaising with internal colleagues to include compliance and payroll to ensure all bookings set up correctly and all workers paid correctly and on time
- Search CV databases as well as networking with existing candidates to generate interest leading to registrations
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Recruitment Level 2 Standard Apprenticeship is delivered entirely in the workplace where you will gain knowledge, understanding and skills on the job
Units of study:
- Understanding the organisation
- Meeting regulations and legislation
- Systems and resources
- Product and service knowledge
- Influencing skills
- Personal organisation
- Dealing with customer conflict and challenge
- Developing self
- Being open to feedback
- Team working
Functional Skills qualifications:
- Level 2 Functional Skill in English
- Level 2 Functional Skill in maths
- Level 2 Functional Skill in ICT
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon successful completion of this role and apprenticeship, a person can progress into a Senior Recruitment Consultant role within the company. You will be able to progress your studies to the Level 3 Recruitment Consultant apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
RAMSY HEALTH CARE LTD
422 HIGH STREET NORTH
SPECIALIST TRADE COURSES LIMITED
0345 565 2656
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.