Community Activator Coach Apprenticeship is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about sports, physical activity & working with children to gain experience in the Sports Coaching industry You should apply for this role if you are wanting to work in our industry, gain valuable knowledge and experience working with children.
Closing date: 13 Feb 2023
We will be following the national minimum wage for apprentices per government guidelines.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
20 Feb 2023
05 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The Community Activator Coach has an important role to play in improving the health & wellbeing of children, families & communities by delivering fun, inclusive & engaging activities that help to bring about a change in physical activity habits.The CAC apprentice will plan, deliver & reflect on delivery of sport and activity opportunities within a school
- Support the delivery of PE lessons
- Lead extra-curricular activities
- Organise & support physical activity and engagement at break & lunch times
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Community Activator Coach Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 PE and School Sports Certificate
- Level 2 Award in Multi-skills Coaching/Development in Sport
- CPD in Supporting Behaviour Change
- Mental Health & Wellbeing CPD workshop
- PE CPD - National curriculum PE (invasion games, striking and fielding games, net and wall games, athletics)
- CPD training/resources in dance
- CPD day in gymnastics
- Impact – Social Skills in a Digital World training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We will support you in your personal development by providing you with the underpinning knowledge, skills and experience for the following:
- Careers within the Sport Coaching industry
- Potential further employment with the employer
- Opportunity for further education
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
ASPIRE TRAINING SOLUTIONS (UK) LIMITED
Community activator coach
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.