Fantastic opportunity to start your career in Insurance with this respected broker. They are looking for an enthusiastic and eager apprentice to join their busy office. You will receive full support from the team and learn all aspects of the insurance sector working towards an Insurance practitioner level 3 qualification in broking via Babington.
Closing date: 03 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
06 Feb 2023
04 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients including making tea and coffee and setting up meeting rooms
- Filing and creating documents
- Dealing with incoming/outgoing post
- Keeping office areas stocked and tidy
- Ordering stationery
- Answering the telephone and taking messages and directing calls
- Learning about insurance products and developing knowledge of to be able to support and create business and keeping this up-to-date
- Updating client records
- Dealing with quotes and renewals
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Insurance Practitioner - Broker pathway CII Certificate in Insurance. Supported via learning platform, Portfolio support and 121 dedicated skills coach.
Support through end point assessment of IF1 Multiple choice exam and IF2 modules.With optional units if required.
Learning standard is aligned with professional recognition to the membership to the body of Chartered Institute of Insurance.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon completion of apprenticeship a permanent role and develop further qualifications and career development.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.