L2 Pharmacy Assistant Apprentice J C WISE LTD
Blenheim Pharmacy is looking to recruit Level 2 apprentice to join the team to provide high quality service to patients. You will be working closely with counter assistant, dispensers, trainee pharmacist and responsible pharmacist.
Closing date: 12 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Shifts to be confirmed, with four days based in the pharmacy and one paid day at college.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
30 Jun 2023
03 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Taking in and handing out prescriptions
- Receiving and ordering stock
- Selling over the counter medicines
- Advising patients about medications
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Pharmacy Services Assistant Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Apprentices will be required to produce work and build an e-portfolio of evidence through blended learning which will include practical and written knowledge assessments which are carried out in the workplace.
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential employment within hospitals, community pharmacies, Air Force, and pharmaceutical industries.
- Go on to study level 3.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
J C WISE LTD
202 Portobello Road
INSPIRE MIDDLESEX COLLEGE LTD
Pharmacy services assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.