We are looking for an enthusiastic and imaginative digital marketer to join our team and help support us in the set up and implementation of our digital marketing that has a firm interest in social media and marketing. You will manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s), write and optimise content for the website.
Closing date: 24 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
27 Feb 2023
22 Dec 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
You would work with us on the implementation of our online marketing strategy, planning and delivering digital marketing content and managing our website. In addition, you would manage any inbound communications through our website and social media channels to ensure positive brand engagements and report back to the other team members.
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)
- Write and optimise content for the website
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time, or improving conversion
- Continually work on optimising the Search Engine Optimisation of the website(s)
- Edit images, videos, and other materials, proofread copy and design basic marketing collateral and presentations
- Report any errors or bugs in online content
- Support with inbound leads through the website
Social media channels:
- Set up and manage social media channels for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube and optimise content for social networking accounts
- Implement a social media strategy
- Design and create posts per week for each channel
- Provide real time responses to questions/queries via social channels
- Marketing material/content
Design basic marketing collateral:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns/press releases
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Proofread creative copy and obtain approval of marketing materials
- Edit and post videos, podcasts, and audio content to online sites
- Identify potential award opportunities, plan for and draft award applications
- Plan key project photography, deliver photography and draft case studies to support new business acquisition
- Manage all the shop screens
- Coordinating with our external marketing company
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work with the senior team to co-ordinate a programme of events, exhibitions, and trade shows to generate brand awareness
- Support in organising company events
- Co-ordinate internal marketing
- Provide reporting and analyses of marketing activity to support with future planning and budgets
This is a small chunk of the tasks that will be available You may also occasionally be involved in other marketing initiatives over and above pure digital marketing.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Certificate
- Google Analytics IQ Certification
- Functional skills level 2 in maths and English (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential to progress into a full-time role within the company or to progress onto a Level 4 apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade A-C (9-4, or equivalent)) Essential
About the employer
ALTHAUS DIGITAL LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.