This is an entry level role where you can learn all about being a recruiter and developing your sales skills. You will research and provide a shortlist of potential candidates for your clients. You will earn a competitive salary and commission on any roles that you place.
Closing date: 31 Jan 2023
Our pay will start between £16,000 and £18,000 (depending on any previous work experience) and we will build increments every quarter when objectives and learning milestones have been met. We also pay commission.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Mar 2023
22 Dec 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
You will primarily be responsible for finding candidates (job seekers and those already in employment) to fill roles for our clients. This is done in a telephone-based and/ or video conferencing environment – you will need to understand and identify the relevant skill sets needed for the job and match these to potential candidate’s.
Key responsibilities include:
- Locating candidates by matching individuals against a pre-qualified specification
- Conducting searches on the database & job boards
- Writing/ posting relevant job adverts
- Updating candidate records and obtain and secure references
- Responsible for the entire candidate management process – from initial engagement, interview scheduling/ preparation to completing the offer process and documentation
- Writing and formatting comprehensive, relevant candidate coversheets
- Coordinating and arranging all interview details with candidate/ confirmation to client
- Professional and appropriate written/ verbal communication with candidates/ clients
- Developing a solid understanding of technical terminology and environments
- Building on existing client relationships for Harvey Nash
- Attending client briefing calls as the Harvey Nash representative
- Work autonomously to deliver a high quality service, prioritising your own work
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will earn Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer
- Be part of our internal 'accelorator' programme
- Learn from Subject Matter Experts and internal mentors
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- You don’t need previous work experience, just a lot of enthusiasm and a positive can-do attitude
- All of our work is done on computer, so you need to be confident sitting behind a screen for most of the day. If you have Excel experience this would be great, but it is not essential. All our roles require an element of communication whether that be written or verbal so you must be confident speaking to people of all levels – over the phone, on email or via video call. We have a very flat structure so all of our managers are very approachable, so you don’t need to worry
- After the apprenticeship you will have the option to apply for a role in our wider recruting business - we see this opportunity as very much the foundation of our future talent pipeline. We have career pathways for all roles so everyone knows when is epxected of them to reach the next step in thier career
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
JUICE TALENT DEVELOPMENT LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.