Hairdressing Apprentice Edith et Moi
Hairdressing Apprentice required for friendly hairdressing salon in Bicester. Full training provided to become a qualified hair stylist. During training you will be assisting qualified stylists, shampooing and preparing clients. Weekly practical salon training with one to one theory sessions with Introtrain all delivered in house at the salon.
Closing date: 28 Jun 2023
39 hours per week:- Tuesday 8:45am - 4:30pm Wednesday 9:00am - 6:00pm Thursday 10:30am - 7:30pm Friday 8:45am - 5:30pm Saturday 7:45am - 4:30pm
Total hours per week: 39.0
Possible start date
07 Jul 2023
19 Dec 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assisting Stylists
- Reception Duties
- Customer Service
- Practical training will be given in the salon whilst working.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Introtrain will provide training to gain a Level 2 Diploma Hair Professional in Hairdressing.
- Practical training in salon on a weekly basis with opportunities to do courses.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- To become a qualified hair stylist.
- To progress to Advanced & Creative Hair Professional Level 3.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
INTROTRAIN & FORUM LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.