Customer Service Administrator Apprentice TRANSAIRVAC INTERNATIONAL LT
The successful candidate will be working in a sales office environment in a varied role alongside a small team. You will be dealing with customer enquiries and orders and processing order payments. This is an excellent opportunity to progress within a small business.
Closing date: 05 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
13 Feb 2023
18 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Dealing with customer enquiries and orders
- Processing order payments
- Maintaining accurate records
- Follow Company procedures / processes
- Promote products online / website
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer Service Practitioner - Level 2 https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/customer-service-practitioner-v1-1
- Training one day per week at Newcastle College (ST5 2GB) or in the workplace
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Could lead to a permanent position for the right person.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade Grade 4/C or equivalent) Desired
About the employer
NEWCASTLE AND STAFFORD COLLEGES GROUP
The Apprenticeship Hub
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.