Products Department - Subsidiary apprenticeship STATE BANK OF INDIA
Assist Product Team, for creation of Savings Products and develop a proposal to sell them. Plan and assist in the development, marketing, and distribution of a product. Assist to define a clear plan for products by outlining their goals, potential risks, challenges, and opportunities. Examine the products performance wherever required.
Closing date: 23 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
28 Feb 2023
15 Dec 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Create daily and weekly MIS on product performance on daily, monthly and yearly performance
- Support Product Managers in monthly slide decks for Management meetings
- Assist Product Managers and Head of Products to describe business requirements in clear and concise approach
- Assist in interest change process on ad hoc basis, create Branch and Customers Communications, notify aggregators and relevant stakeholders for the interest rate change information
- Work closely with Marketing team and provide information to Marketing team on product features and periodic information
- Schedule various meetings for Head of Products with internal and external stakeholders
- Promptly handling all calls and emails received from branches, respond to the branches with solutions supported by Product Managers
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administrator Level 3.
Business administrators have a highly transferable set of knowledge, skills and behaviours that can be applied in all sectors. This includes small and large businesses alike; from the public sector, private sector and charitable sector. The role may involve working independently or as part of a team and will involve developing, implementing, maintaining, and improving administrative services. Business administrators develop key skills and behaviours to support their own progression towards management responsibilities.
The responsibilities of the role are to support and engage with different parts of the organisation and interact with internal or external customers. With a focus on adding value, the role of business administrator contributes to the efficiency of an organisation, through support of functional areas, working across teams and resolving issues as requested. The flexibility and responsiveness required allows the apprentice to develop a wide range of skills.
The business administrator is expected to deliver their responsibilities efficiently and with integrity – showing a positive attitude. The role involves demonstrating strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and adopting a proactive approach to developing skills. The business administrator is also expected to show initiative, managing priorities and own time, problem-solving skills, decision-making and the potential for people management responsibilities through mentoring or coaching others.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There are many development opportunities within the Bank, all employees are eligible to apply for other roles within the Bank (any department) after 1 year of employment in their current role.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.