Business Administration Apprentice BANYA FAMILY LTD.
Providing office support to both employees and customers, keeping company data updated and interacting with clients to build good relationships.
Closing date: 24 Apr 2023
Working week to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 36.25
Possible start date
01 May 2023
14 Dec 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answering phone calls, taking messages and connecting calls to proper departments
- Preparing documents through editing, printing and binding
- Admin work, whilst understanding GDPR and Confidential Data
- Collating and organising documents from spreadsheet including DBS/Medical Checks/Local Authority Checks
- Occasionally speaking with foster carers of placed children
- Dealing with post/mail
- Welcoming visitors
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Provider: BROMLEY COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
On programme Training:
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English
- Institute of Apprenticeship Certificate
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Knowledge Training Test
- Skills Test
- Oral Questioning – underpinned by portfolio
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Further progression may well be available in other areas within our sector, upon successful completion of Level 3 Business Administration apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
BANYA FAMILY LTD.
UNIT 1 - 6 & 7
286A - 288 CROXTED ROAD
LONDON SOUTH EAST COLLEGES
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.