Recruitment Business Administrator Apprenticeship SOCIAL WORK PARTNERS LIMITED
Are you looking to start a career? Are you a confident, well-spoken individual with a drive to succeed? We have the perfect opportunity for you to earn money and gain the qualifications needed for your future! You'll be assisting with registration processes, as well as making sure - KPI targets are met.
Closing date: 21 Apr 2023
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
24 Apr 2023
13 Dec 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- The onboarding and compliance of all new registered candidates
- Taking an active part in the registration process ensuring that processing referencing, document gathering, DBS checks, CV’s and so on is completed swiftly
- In addition, you will ensure that all existing workers remain compliant
- Taking a pro-active role in ensuring client relationships, including compliance and document collection, are managed professionally
- Good communication skills are essential in this role through
- Working with colleagues in the compliance team, following clear KPI’s and targets ensuring that a consistent talent pool is available to the business
- Regular reviews of candidate progress with each Recruitment Consultant
- Reporting to senior management on KPI’s and targets, legal updates, and opportunities for process development
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Admin Level 3 Standard
- In house training
- Functional Skills maths and English Training, if applicable
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression into full-time employment following the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 and above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
SOCIAL WORK PARTNERS LIMITED
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.