Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice AGNES COLE CONSULTING LIMITED
Are you looking to start career? Are you a confident and enthusiastic individual, looking to gain a new qualification? If so, we have the perfect position for you! AgnesCole Consulting are seeking a driven, enthusiastic, and coachable recruitment apprentice to join our team.
Closing date: 05 Jun 2023
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
09 Jun 2023
13 Dec 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Learning the full recruitment scope from end to end
- Candidate Identification
- Updating the database
- Creating candidate availability lists
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
- Level 2 Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
- Functional Skills, if required
- In house training from the employer
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full time employment
- Progression to recruitment consultant
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
AGNES COLE CONSULTING LIMITED
Westerfield Business Centre
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.