Are you looking to work in a busy office environment which control and track crucial key movements within a business? If so, this is an exciting opportunity to learn all about customer service. The role involves creating customer presentations, general admin duties and receiving inbound support tickets either by telephone or email.
Closing date: 13 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
14 Feb 2023
13 Dec 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answering the telephone, receiving inbound support tickets either by telephone or email and processing them onto the support hub and directing them to the relevant person
- Sales and general admin duties which will include spreadsheets for data analysis
- Creating customer presentations, document control, Sales Force data input, monitoring and reporting on key performance indicators to management
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2Duration is 18 months to complete including end point assessment
- Blended learning of online and work-based learning with your assessor
- Apprentices will be required to have or achieve level 1 English and maths and to have taken level 2 English and maths tests prior to completion of their apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is scope to take any direction that interests you the most.This could be marketing, sales, IT, technical, accounting and procurement.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent IT (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.