If you would like to be part of a fast-growing ambitious business with award-winning investment in its staff, this could be the apprenticeship you have been looking for! Based in Grimsby, you will work in the Service Department supporting the team in the day to day running of the organisation. If you want a career, not just a job, apply today!
Closing date: 10 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
20 Feb 2023
07 Dec 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Based in Grimsby, you will support the team and be a key member within the service department. Responsibilities include administrative & customer support such as:
- Supporting the office managers and colleagues, and serving as the first point of contact between the company and our customers
- Assist team members in delivering a seamless service operation to our customers
- Working closely and support commercial partners as well as business development managers
- Support internal teams
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- You will learn the knowledge, skills & behaviours which will support you for your end-point assessment
- You will take part in a combination of activities, such as face-to-face classroom-based sessions, remote learning sessions, work shadowing and online learning, to support your learning and development
- You will be required to undertake training sessions with Avant Skills Academy every other week, throughout the length of the apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Continued employment, excellent developmental and progression opportunities within the organisation
- You could progress to other apprenticeship standards including the Level 3 Team Leader Supervisor for the right candidate
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
AVANT PARTNERSHIP LIMITED
Hayley Rayworth & Lucy Campbell
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.