Apprentice Business Administrator IT FLEET AUTOMOTIVE LIMITED
IT Fleet are looking for a new Business Administrator to join their team. Earning £14,000 per year. Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity. Apply Now!
Closing date: 22 Jun 2023
Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5pm.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
23 Jun 2023
05 Dec 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Learning about the company’s mission, values and available services
- Providing office support including customer and colleague support
- Keep well organised files and records of relevant business activity
- Maintaining manual and computerised records and databases up to date and accurate, observing confidentiality
- Interacting, communicating and building relationships with colleagues and customers either on the phone or in person, maintaining professionalism
- Answering the telephone and connecting calls to the relevant department or person
- Taking accurate telephone messages and ensure they are passed on in a timely manner
- Inputting information onto computer systems, ensuring accuracy and timely input
- Preparing documents, printing, copying and scanning for file
- Participating in department meetings, taking accurate notes
- Sending and responding to business communications via email
- Give feedback on office efficiency and suggesting possible improvements
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Level 3 Standard.
- In house training from the employer.
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required).
- End-Point Assessment (EPA).
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The opportunity to progress onto a full time role following completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
IT FLEET AUTOMOTIVE LIMITED
It House Notley Park
Raydon Road Great Wenham
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
07717 752 768
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.