Apprentice Customer Service Administrator IT FLEET AUTOMOTIVE LIMITED
IT Fleet are looking for a new Customer Service Administrator to join their team. Earning £14,000 per year. Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity. Apply Now!
Closing date: 21 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
22 Feb 2023
05 Dec 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Ensure all customer and allocator enquiries are dealt with effectively and in a timely manner, delivering the highest quality of customer service to all internal and external customers
- Ensure customers are kept informed of any delays or developments as soon as possible
- Load customer bookings on to the Fleet Plus system, paying attention to detail to ensure all information is input accurately
- Respond to any customer complaints where necessary
- Ensure data on Fleet Plus is kept up to date
- Create daily transport reports to share internally and externally, these are to be completed and distributed within the given deadlines
- Liaise with Transport Allocations team in relation to movements/bookings/queries and any operational issues
- Communicate directly with drivers where necessary to gain information regarding jobs
- Assist with customer pre-calls
- Assist in updating customer portals
- Check forthcoming work for errors or anomalies
- Forward customer leasing paperwork in a timely manner
- Confirm/reject customer bookings where necessary
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer Service Practioner Level 2 Standard
- In house training from the employer
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The opportunity to progress onto a full time role following completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
07717 752 768
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.