Level 2 Hairdressing Apprenticeship at 25 Hair 25 Hair
25 Hair, based in Rochford is looking for a highly keen and motivated individual to join their team as a trainee hairdresser. If you would love the chance to train to be a hairdresser and kick-start your career in the industry, apply today!
Closing date: 28 Jul 2023
Working hours TBC. May work weekends.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
05 Aug 2023
27 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Complete general salon duties
- Assist stylists
- Meet and greet clients
- Shampoo and condition hair
- Keep salon tidy
- Make teas and coffees for clients
- Attend training sessions within the salon and at college to learn basic skills in hairdressing
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Hair Professional apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals (Hairdressing)
- Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Complete Hairdressing Apprenticeship at Level 2 and progress to junior stylist within the salon. Possible opportunity to further own skills by completing Hairdressing Level 3
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
CENTRAL TRAINING ACADEMY LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.