Level 3 Early Years Educator apprentice BLOSSOM TREE MONTESSORI LTD
We are looking for a motivated and hard-working individual looking to start their career in early years childcare to join our team. This apprenticeship will give you the opportunity to work with all age groups.
Closing date: 28 Mar 2023
£10,004.80 to £19,760.00
£4.81 to £9.50
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Monday to Friday, Either 8am to 5pm or 9am to 6pm
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
29 Mar 2023
29 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
We are looking for a motivated and hard-working individual looking to start their career in early years childcare to join our team. This apprenticeship will give you the opportunity to work with all age groups. We are located on a beautiful farm, close to a number of transport routes, including bus stops and the Underground station.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Supporting the team with care duties of the Children
- Act as a buddy for a Key Person, supporting with the Montessori and EYFS framework
- Ensuring the Children are happy to play in a happy and stimulating environment
- Communicate to all members of the room and the room leader
- Be flexible within the setting and able to follow instructions
- To undertake any further training requested by the nursery and maintain renewal dates
- To keep up to date with any safeguarding training and report any concerns regarding a child in the nursery to the Safeguarding
- Officer of the nursery
- To be flexible and adaptable, to assist in all areas of nursery work and to provide support for other members of staff
- To attend staff meetings and training courses/events as requested
- To work as part of the team and contribute positively to the staff team. To provide a role model of good practice to other members of staff
- To go about your duties with a positive and enthusiastic attitude – to be organised, efficient, confident, hardworking and conscientious
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Early Years Educator:
Over the course of 15 – 18 months (dependent upon the level of course an apprentice is being enrolled onto), you will study units such as health & safety in a childcare setting, holistic child development, safeguarding in a childcare setting, child development, communication with children, purposeful play and educational programmes, supporting children with special educational needs, collaborative working in early years childcare, wellbeing principles for children and at higher levels, child protection, data, supporting key life transitions and behaviour management (these modules may differ).
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship programme, you will achieve a Level 2 or 3 qualification and a TQUK Diploma in Early Years.
We and our employer partners are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, so a DBS check will be required for this role. To make you aware, this position is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore all convictions, cautions and bind-overs, including those regarded as ‘spent’ must be declared, and you will be asked about these during the recruitment process.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- More opportunities to progress in Early Years
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
BLOSSOM TREE MONTESSORI LTD
Joel Street Farm
THE CHILD CARE COMPANY (OLD WINDSOR) LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.