Business Administration Apprentice PSC UK INSURANCE BROKERS LIMITED
My client is looking for a Level 3 Business Administration Apprentice to support the Administration team. The job duties include answering telephone calls, handling mail, processing and issuing policies and more.
Closing date: 06 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
07 Feb 2023
01 Dec 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Processing and issuing policies: they issue most of the policies in-house so producing documents and issuing them to clients (by post or email) would be a part of the role
- Chasing up required documents. Clients are required to return relevant documents after going on cover so chasing clients up and forwarding documents to insurers is important
- Liaising with insurers and clients: Throughout a policy term, the client’s and insurers sometimes have queries of which need to be dealt with
- Handling mail: They receive post in the morning from insurers and clients so you will need to send some letters out when needed
- Answering telephone calls and re-directing them to the correct department
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
20% off the job training provided by StartingOff assessors.
You will achieve a level 3 Business Administration qualification.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential full-time position available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
About the employer
PSC UK INSURANCE BROKERS LIMITED
STARTING OFF LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.