Customer Service, Telesales and Appointment Booking Apprentice ADVANSYS LTD
Great opportunity to start your career in Customer Service and Sales. You’ll become an important member of the sales/customer team, talking to prospective clients and arranging appointments for the sales team. You’ll receive full training. APPLY NOW!
Closing date: 03 Apr 2023
Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm Friday’s finish at 5.00pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
04 Apr 2023
22 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Generating leads either via a database or the web contacting them using outbound dialing
- Booking appointments for our BDMs.
- Digesting and understanding the customer requirements.
- Taking ownership of sales leads.
- Lead generation.
- Answering customer questions.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Customer Service Specialist, which includes:
- Modules covering Skills, Knowledge & Behaviours in Customer Service.
- You'll have a personal tutor to guide you through your training.
You will attend 1:1 sessions with your tutor every 2/3 weeks
- End Point Assessment (2 online exams & 1 in-person assessment).
- Occasional group classes with other learners.
- Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths & English if required.
- Apprenticeship Certificate from IFATE and City & Guilds.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
If the apprentice proves to be successful during their apprenticeship, there is a full time position available at the end. Advansys are building for the future and they care about helping staff fulfil their potential, and progress up the ranks. Further Sales training is available if you choose to develop a Business Development Manager
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C or 9-3) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
MOLLY MILLERS LANE
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.