We are currently recruiting a Live Event Technician. You will work within the team to continue to develop our capacity and capability so that we can continue to deliver our products to our customers across the UK. This is a unique opportunity to start a career in an exciting and sector. The role will involve working on event sites across the UK when required and equipment maintenance.
Closing date: 09 Dec 2022
Potential overtime available at hourly rate. Potential of increase salary at steps during apprenticeship.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
12 Dec 2022
21 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
We are looking for someone that is passionate about their work and dedication to improving company processes, has the drive to be an expert in what they do, wants to be part of our fantastic company, and is as committed to their career training and progression as we are. Do you have the qualities that we are looking for? If so you could join our friendly and dynamic team.
Duties Will Include:
- Preparing customers orders with accuracy and care.
- Completing hire paperwork
- Communicating with customers via email and telephone.
- Managing stock levels.
- To follow Standard Operating Procedures and to contribute to the development and maintenance of these and other work instructions.
- To undertake any other duties within the warehouse team as required by your Manager/Supervisor which may include some out-of-hours work depending on the nature of the task.
- Working on event sites across the UK when required.
- Equipment maintenance.
- Ensure that excellent customer service is consistently delivered.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Undertake the Live Event Technician Apprenticeship Level 3 qualification
- Training will take place on the job and then with the training provider, Acess Creative College
- Sessions will be blended, with a mix of virtual sessions and face to face sessions
- You will have sessions every 2 to 4 weeks
- Face to face sessions will take place on site at the place of employer
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Chance to start career within the industry. Permanent role on completion of apprenticeship and subject to satisfactory review.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
ACCESS TO MUSIC LIMITED
Live event technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.